Welcome to the "Power Trip Gaming: POWERCAST," a podcast where Paul and Andy talk about gaming, as well as some personal stories and quips!
In this episode:
* Paul's horde of (disgusting) snacks!
* The X-Men Legends and Ultimate Alliance Games.
* Publishers and Their Developers, Who's To Blame?
* AAA Developers vs. the Rise of Indie Developers.
* The Resurgence of the 8 and 16-Bit Era of Games.
* Genre Defining Games
* Mario Is Over-Rated!? According to Kevin...
*What Constitutes as "Real" Difficulty?
*And so much more!
We hope you'll listen in, and join us! Send us your thoughts on the subjects, or suggestions on topics to discuss! We'd love to hear from you!
Catch the “Power Trip Gaming: Powercast” on iTunes, Stitcher, and other podcasting sites!
Use "Powertripgaming.tv" to come directly to the channel to watch all of our other videos and shenanigans!
Click to Subscribe http://bit.ly/PowerTripSubscribe
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PowerTripGaming
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/PowerTripGaming