Welcome to the "Power Trip Gaming: POWERCAST," a podcast where Paul and Andy talk about gaming, as well as some personal stories and quips!
In this episode:
* The big Sony Playstation "X" button debate.
* Revisiting the "Crunch Time" topic in video games and work environments.
* Changes at E3 over the years, Nintendo killing it!
* How do Retro-game stores survive?
* Rarity with collectibles and creating artificial demand.
*Will there be retro collecting for video games in the digital age?
*The impossibility of launching a console against the Big 3.
*Senseless ramblings...it's to be expected at this point.
*And so much more!
We hope you'll listen in, and join us! Send us your thoughts on the subjects, or suggestions on topics to discuss! We'd love to hear from you!
Catch the “Power Trip Gaming: Powercast” on iTunes, Stitcher, and other podcasting sites!
Use "Powertripgaming.tv" to come directly to the channel to watch all of our other videos and shenanigans!
Click to Subscribe http://bit.ly/PowerTripSubscribe
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PowerTripGaming
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/PowerTripGaming