- Special guest Ralf Schmaelzle, Associate Professor at Michigan State University joins the podcast
- Risk Perception = Uncertainty Judgement
- The inherent subjectivity of risk
- Biases and their “ecological rationality”
- Nature vs. Nurture in the development of risk perception
- Mass communication of risk
The article mentioned at the beginning of the podcast is “Why human brains are bad at assessing the risks of pandemics” by Lia Kvatum.
A link to Ralf Schmaelzle's website is available at https://value-ability.com/content.
03:29 Podcast Contact Info
04:22 Assessing Risk
56:19 Wrap Up