Episode 37 highlights:
- Philip returns with an update from The Frozen North
- Modeling of integrity as a leader
- Columbia Record Club teaches Dan about integrity
- What integrity means with clients
- What dangers arise from lacking integrity
The article reviewed this week is titled “The Behavioral Economics Diet: The Science of Killing a Bad Habit” by Nir Eyal of nirandfar.com.
A link to the article can be found on our Twitter (@value_ability) or Facebook (@valueablility) accounts, as well as on our website at https://value-ability.com/content.